We offer the professional services of fully qualified Airport Safety Officers (ASO), Aerodrome Reporting Officers (ARO) and Work Safety Officers (WSO) to satisfy short or long term staff requirements.
Typical services we offer include:
- Airport Safety Officer (ASO) services.
- Aerodrome Reporting Officer (ARO) services.
- Work Safety Officer (WSO) services.
- Special Event Zone (SEZ) safety staff.
- VIP Aircraft Ground Handling.
- Fully equipped 4WD operations vehicles.
- Document production services.
- Training services (under development).
Our staff are experienced, professional, have well developed customer service skills and are trained to the latest standards. Typical qualifications include:
- ASO ARO WSO Qualified.
- Security cleared with current Aus Wide ASIC's.
- Flight Radio Telephone Operators Licensed.
- Level 2 First Aid Qualifie.
- Category 3 Airside Drivers Authority Qualified.
- Category B Firearms Licensed.
- Blue Card.
- Workplace Health & Safety Officer (some staff).
- Cert 4 in Training and Assessment (some staff).
- HR car and truck Licensed.
We operate an IFR aircraft from the Sunshine Coast Airport. This aircraft allows us to quickly relocate staff to regional airports when urgent and unexpected staffing needs arise, particularly in Queensland and New South Wales.
Example flight times are Tamworth 2hrs, Dubbo 2.7hrs, Rockhampton 1.5hrs, Longreach 3hrs, Melbourne 4.7hrs.