Airside Safety Services provide a specialised ground handling service for VIP aircraft operating into and out of Sunshine Coast Airport (YBSU) Queensland Australia.
Services are provided by a security cleared, dedicated, specialist Airport Safety Officer. This service offers a range of benefits over and above that provided by normal ground handlers. It enables maximum possible ease of access to and from your aircraft and ensures discretion and passenger confidentiallity.
This Service Includes:
- Single point of contact for most needs.
- Permission, parking & bay allocation.
- Pavement concessions if required & available.
- Aircraft marshalling & chocking.
- Manual activation of aiport lighting if required.
- VHF contact between aircraft & the ramp.
- Passenger greeting.
- Passenger escort to/from aircraft landside.
- VIP vehicle escort airside if required.
- Vehicle pickup/drop off at aircraft when possible.
- Discrete alternate access point if required.
- Pax escort through security during SRA Hours.
- Assistance with loading.
- Pilot briefing facilities.
- Private crew temporary rest facilities.
Your VIP Ground Handler:
- Dedicated person allocated to VIP ground handling.
- Security cleared.
- Qualified Airport Safety Officer.
- Available for contact 24x7.